Homeopathic remedies are prescribed on the basis that in a tiny dilution like cures like, so while the very dilute homeopathic remedy may help, the raw product is often best avoided.
Damiana Q Homeopathic Medicine is used to treat headache, bedwetting, depression, nervous stomach, and constipation; for prevention and treatment of sexual problems; boosting and maintaining mental and physical stamina; and as an aphrodisiac.
Damiana Q Homeopathic Medicine is a shrub also found throughout many parts. It has small, yellow-brown aromatic leaves. The red-brown twigs often are found mixed in the crude drug along with the spherical fruits.
Damiana leaves are boiled in water and the vapors inhaled for the relief of headaches. Teas are said to aid in the control of bed wetting. No substantive data is available to support the aphrodisiac effects of damiana. Although it has been postulated that the plant may contain the central nervous system stimulant caffeine, the aphrodisiac effect has not been attributed to any specific components. The volatile oil in damiana might be sufficiently irritating to the urethral mucous membranes to account for its so-called aphrodisiac effects.
Damiana is used as a general sexual tonic in low potencies. If it does help, it’s effect is going to be temporary because it won’t address the underlying cause. You will need to talk to a homeopath in person to find out the cause of this problem and then resolve it homeopathically.
Damiana Q Homeopathic Medicine is a fairly small plant that produces tiny, aromatic flowers. Its latin name is Turnera diffusa and is a member of the passion flower family. During summer season it blossoms and generates fruit which has a taste similar to a fig. The plant is reputed to smell considerably like chamomile, as a result of an oil contained inside the plant and is widely used in Homeopathic treatment for its medicinal properties.
Damiana leaves have been utilized by the native people of south and central America as a tea famous for its aphrodisiac effects. Damiana has developed a reputation here over thousand years as a proven medicine for sex power to boost sexual stamina, enhance erectile function and enhance orgasms.
It was documented by missionaries from Spain that the indigenous people of Mexico used sweetened Damiana tea to enhance their sexual prowess. This herb continues to be promoted as an aphrodisiac for both men and women. The leaf as well as the stem from the Damiana plant are the most typically used elements. It was first used by the Mayans in the remedy of giddiness and loss of balance. Damiana is now widely used in Homeopathic sexual wellness products in a variety of medicinal forms such as drops, powder, Tablets etc.
Damiana leaves contains bio active compounds like pinene, cimolo, tannins, resins, arbutin, starch, barterin and damianin (a bitter substance)
1. Aphrodisiac – supported by modern research to increase sperm count in males and the strength of eggs in females, help with erectile dysfunction and anorgasmia (failure to attain orgasm despite stimulation). It has also been shown to help increase blood flow and stimulation in sexual organs reducing the time delay between stimulation and erection. Hence it is popularly used in Homeopathy as sex medicine for female
2. Antidepressant, as an anti-anxiety treatment – helps to boost the overall mood and bring about a general feeling of well-being
3. Weight Loss – Damiana Q Homeopathic Medicine with its diuretic properties removes excess water content in body, its laxative features helps body remove toxic waste from system thereby regulating metabolism crucial in fighting obesity
4. Tonic for physical invigoration (stimulation) since it boosts energy, ensures erection is less turgid in males. In females it has hormonal balancing properties and helps with the hormonal imbalances during menopause. Known to aid normal menstrual flow in young girls
5. Diuretic and antiseptic properties – contains arbutin, which is used as an herbal treatment for urinary tract infections such as bladder and ureteral inflammation
6. Contains cyanogenic glycosides (prussic acid) which is helpful in treatment of asthma & bronchitis, cough-suppressant,
It is a natural aphrodisiac and has a key property in stimulating the muscle contraction of the intestine, causing an increase in blood and oxygen supply to the genital area. This process slows down the digestive tracts, thereby pumping oxygen supply to the sexual glands. It has active components that have vasodilator -like qualities, effective in relieving impotence, providing stable and rigid penile erection. It also has thymoleptic properties which is, it possesses a stimulating and mood enhancing action in both body and mind of the person thereby boosting virility. Traditional native healers in Latin America (Curanderismo) have reportedly cured thousands of sex failure cases with power of Damiana
Check here for more information about Homeopathic Medicine For Strength And Stamina.
Read more on these topics:- Sex Tablets For Men Without Side Effects, Herbal Medicine For Sexually Long Time, Night King Medicine Price, Drugs For Sex Power, Ayurvedic Medicine For Sex Power, Indian Medicine For Sexually Long Time