Since primitive ages human beings are in constant search of different Homeopathic Medicine For Strength And Stamina for improving their sexual desire or strength which is commonly known as Libido. With the advancement of civilization, our lives are getting complicated and stressful day by day which in turn is having an adverse effect on our sexual lives. The so called hormone therapies to increase our libido have severe side effects on our general health. That is why a significant portion of the modern urban population is getting inclined towards herbal treatment for curing their sex related issues now-a-days.
Reasons behind reduced libido
There are quite a few reasons responsible to decrease the sexual drive of people. For example; stress, anxiety, neurological problems, pollution, diseases like diabetes, hypertension and insomnia reduce libido to a significant amount.
Herbs to cure
A number of herbs are there that help in stimulating the secretion of the sexual hormones like testosterone, progesterone or estrogen and or increase the blood circulation and sensitivity in the genital parts and thus help in improving the male and female libido.
Some of these herbs are –
1. Shilajit: This is the most valuable ayurvedic medicine for Sex power including low libido, weak erection, rapid climax, impotence and low sperm count. It also cures general weakness and fatigue and prepares you for longer session during lovemaking.
2. Muira Puama: This herb also known as the “herb of love” is specially used to cure erectile dysfunction and works on impotency of men.
3. Damiana: It increases the sensitivity in both male and female reproductive organs by increasing the blood circulation in that part of the body. Damiana should be used in optimum amount as it can lead to high blood pressure.
4. Black Cohosh: It helps women in fighting with menopausal issues and also increases the libido in women.
5. MacaActive: Also known as Peruvian Ginseng, this is a wonder drug for sex power discovered from the highlands of the South American country Peru. It helps to rejuvenate the overall human body with more vitality as well as enhance the sexual energy of both men and women to a great extent.
6. Horny Goat Weed: This herb is used to increase sexual drive by increasing blood circulation in the genital parts.
7. Ashwagandha: This herb is used since long to treat premature ejaculation of men. It stimulates secretion of testosterone and projesterone.
8. Maca: It is quite a popular medicine in order to increase libido and lovemaking energy.
Besides undergoing any specialized Homeopathic Medicine For Strength And Stamina it is very important to have a sound general health and an energetic body and mind in order to enjoy a good love life. Learn to relax and lead a less stressful life. Keep your mind stimulated as the desire to make love always originates from the mind.
Most men that come into my office are usually dealing with weight gain, high cholesterol, diabetes, hypertension and fatigue. They just don’t feel like they once did – they don’t have the stamina, strength or energy that they long for. They are often not sleeping well and require something to help them. They are often stressed by work, family, financial responsabilities.
Often not eating properly – missing meals, eating on the run or late. These indicators all point to adrenal burnout. Job and financial stress as well increase family responsibilty takes a toll on a man’s mind and body causing men to have health set backs as well as taking their health more seriously and begin to want to stay or get in shape and to start eating well and to find adequate outlets for their added stress.
Men will often not come in unless they have been told by their doctors that they need to reduce their cholesterol, weight, blood pressure or all of the above. Unlike women (for the most part) some men need to be scared before taking preventative action in reducing their risk factors. This is changing, however, as more and more baby boomer men are starting to heed early warning signs and start to make changes in their lifestyle earlier and earlier.